I have read what they are looking for with the kids and lets just say this show is going to be so much like Full House. I am so excited. Without giving much away JD is about DJ’s age when Full House had started and is a lot like his mom was when she was younger, Max is a lot like Grandpa Danny, and Ramona is just like her mom Kimmmy! This show is going to be like Full House all over again! Also JD is really funny and so is Ramona.
Here is a full character description of the kids for those that may have missed this when I posted it earlier.
* Jesse Daniel (aka “JD”) is DJ’s 12/13-year-old son, described as a “ladies’ man” with three girlfriends. He worshiped his dad and is having a difficult time coping with the loss, which results in him acting out. DJ tries to make him a better person — he allegedly resents her for “constantly pushing him to read, do charity work and generally de-shallow” — but it doesn’t sound like her plan is working. (Bonus scoop: JD is a musician and rides bikes, just like his [Great] Uncle Jesse.)
* Max is (presumably DJ’s) 6/7-year-old son who seems to take after “Grandpa Danny” in that he’s got O.C.D. like whoa. “He takes tremendous pride in keeping his room tidy, his shirt tucked in and has already mastered the art of hospital corners.” A tech geek who also lacks rhythm, Max looks up to his older brother and is constantly seeking his approval.
* Ramona is (presumably Kimmy’s) 12/13-year-old daughter. Though she’s bi-racial, Ramona fully embraces her Latina heritage, and considers living with the “white-bread Tanners” to be “totally lame.” She’s described as being smart, but not into school. Instead, her interests include: “boys, fashion, being cool, social media and taking pics every second of every day.” (Sounds a lot like a 2015 version of Miz Gibbler… you know, minus the whole “smart” thing.)
Source for the character descriptions: TVLine
Latest posts by Mar (see all)
- Fuller House will be back for a Season 4! - January 29, 2018
- ICYMI: Candace announced the release date for the second half of Season 3! - November 16, 2017
- Jeff Franklin announces which month that Season 3 Part 2 will be released! - September 27, 2017